Just how many plan on calling May 16 for AKV?

We bought air tickets for Sept. 15th to 18th, and DCuz has accepted our invitation! We'll try for 2 savannah studios. :banana: We've squeezed another WDW trip in this year!

Simba's Mom we'll be missing you this time, but we'll meet someday, I hope so!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Looks like there might be a couple of us in March! Maybe I'll have to arrange our first AKV/DIS meet!:thumbsup2

I'm trying for a one bedroom in March, too. March 15-20. It will be my 50th birthday that week and I can't think of a better place to spend it, even if it IS the week before Easter.

Ok....we have a studio booked for Dec. 20-27 at SSR....I'd love to be able to switch that to AKV!!!

Can anyone tell me what day we can call if AKV is not our home resort?

TIA!!

Ok....we have a studio booked for Dec. 20-27 at SSR....I'd love to be able to switch that to AKV!!!

Can anyone tell me what day we can call if AKV is not our home resort?

TIA!!
Last time I heard, it's June 6.

We'll be doing our part, too...will hang on the lines for a studio any available Sun/Mon in January or February or March. We'll figure out how to get there afterwards!

Here's something exciting -- Just got off the phone with member services and was told reservations for AKV have a start date of...JULY 2ND!!! Now she did say it would only be a few studios/1 bdrms, but that's way earlier than I ever dreamed any would be available.

Good Luck!!! :goodvibes

Oh My! I just made ressies for BCV for mid July. But would love to stay at our new home at AKV :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: What to do.

This kind of stress is good stress :thumbsup2

Depending on availability when I call, looking for either the 2nd or 3rd week of December, or else the 2nd week of January in a 1-br.

Are you going for savanna view too, John?

Not sure Diane. I'll be a little short of AKV points to get 5 nights savanna view. So it'll either be 5 nights standard view or 4 nights savanna view.

BTW - sorry to miss your meet in May, but I'll be at SSR the week before, and HGVC on I-drive the week after. But that week I'll be on the SW Florida gulf coast.

Hello All! I have been lurking for awhile, but we too are going to try and change our OKW Ressies for AKL Sav. View! Paid OOP last time and LOVED IT! We will be trying for November 6-11th. We are waitlisted for BWV & BCV but no luck so far:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter