just like we dreamed it pre-trip report

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommy2ash

<font color=deeppink>Has a Pooh pushin' Ash<br><fo
titled as such as im really proud that my 22 month old can sing along to the song.

cast
me - been once before with a school tour but only did one ride and cant remember a thing very strange lol
dd - 22 months loves belle and of course mickey mouse
sis - 16 doesnt want to know anything about it before she goes
sis's friend - big kid and i know will enjoy everything
my mom - totally cynical about the whole trip but i will make sure she has fun

day one
flying to cdg. arriving at half two so hoping for a couple of hours in the park to take a walk around and get our bearings. dinner at annettes

day two
hoping to do emh and lion king show. lunch in cafe mickey. studios after lunch and catch the car stunt show

day three
emh again, my and my dd anyway. minnie and the bat boy show, winnie the pooh meet and greet. lunch at the silver spur. catch the parade

day four
emh. studios tram tour, anamagique etc. lunch at the rainforest cafe. go to disneyland park after lunch. catch the parade.

day five
lie in today. be in the park for 10. lunch at walts. and mnsshp woohoo

last day
pack up and wander around the village. last minute shopping and back to cdg :sad:

Lovely pre-trip report, I like how you have spread everything out. Make sure you take lots of photos for us!:rotfl:

I think you are coming home the day I go (18th). I will have a 22 month old with me too (my youngest daughter), so I am looking forward to hearing all about how you get on. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter