Just made ressies - a few questions!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
I just made reservations for the 4-day on March 9th. We're going for our 20th wedding anniversary! Shhhhh.....I'm surprising dh!!

Anyway - we've been on the 3-day, and I'm wondering about the extra differences. Does anyone know a link to a copy of a Navigator for the 4-day?

This cruise will be the Freeport one. What has everybody done in Freeport? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Don't do the Dolphin Encounter in Freeport!

About 5 hours of bother for 7 minutes with the dolphins....definitely find something else to do there!

Barb and Tony have all the Freeport 4 day navigators at their website....I sent them the ones from our 4 day in September.

I don't have any information for you today, but on December 15th we will be on the Wonder with a stop at Freeport. I heard the dolphin encounter is better at Blue Lagoon than at Freeport in case you are interested.

Maybe I could email you about any reviews on Freeport after we return home on the 22nd. We are doing a 4 day and 3 day back to back.

nanc

WE thought it was well worth the money spent and don't see what everyone found so bad about it. We (my DD's 12 and 5) and myself were in the second group to go in we felt that we had more than enough time with the dolphins. We got to rub them and then Lucaya who was "our" dolphin flipped over onto her back and we got to rub her on her belly. When DD 5 asked about her "blow hole" the trainer had her make a big noise. Then the trainer had Lucaya splash us with her nose and then we each got a kiss from her while the photographer took our picture. Then when we got out, we sat on the side to watch the other people take their turn. Before any groups went in, all the dolphins circle around the square dock everyone has their feet hanging over and the dolphins swam really fast and close to our feet and splashed everyone! During the time the groups are having their encounter, the other groups sitting on the dock still have the other dolphins coming up to their feet and then when each group is done, they have them do some pretty amazing jumps. I used a whole underwater camera on pictures from this, so I felt there was a lot going on. DH came with us only to videotape and take pictures of us while we were doing this and those pictures look great! The people who were doing the swim actually were done BEFORE us as they were waiting for us on the ferry back.

Did you book through Disney for the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter or do it on your own? Its cheaper to do it on your own but you have to find transportation to where the ferry ride begins (at Blue Lagoon Beach I assume). We have 8 going (atleast 2 observing) so it will be a MAJOR expense but it sounds worth it if I can find out about booking on your own and getting transportation for 8 there.

any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter