Just put down my deposit for PO-FQ but my hubby wants AKL!

IvyandLace

Certified pixie dust user
My husband and I are going to "the World" to celebrate our fifth anniversary in October and, after many deliberations, had decided to go with PO-FQ! We are only going to be there four days by ourselves (and then will meet up with the rest of my family for another week at ASMo) and will be concentrating on the Food and Wine Festival, AK, and Pleasure Island. Because of this and the fact that we have just bought a house, we decided that a moderate would be much more affordable as well as more centrally located.

HOWEVER, now my husband would like to go to the AKL!! If rates come out and they are good, I just might make the switch. Does anyone have any advice to this matter???!! (We have only stayed at ASMo!)

Thanks! IVY :D

I don't know how this works out $ wise, but you could stay 2- 3 nights at the AKL then spend the remainder at the AS. There have been some pretty good deals for this resort lately so you may get lucky. I know you would probably want a savannah room, but a standard room is not all that much more than the moderates. Maybe if you note on the ressie that it is your anniversary you may get upgraded. From what I hear most of the rooms are savannah anyway, so an upgrade is very possible. Hope this helps.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter