Just recieved that survey "only a select few" get...

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
It came in today's mail from the Boardwalk. Funny thing is.......I've never stayed at the Boardwalk!!!! My last trip home was OKW/VWL in July/August!!!

I guess I am one of the 'select few".. LOL!!

Did you go to BW for dinner or anything? I remember b4 we bought at the BWV's, we were walking around there. A CM took our name & addy. A few weeks ? later we got a "select" survey also. ;)

Yes, we ate at the Flying Fish Cafe one night. However, this survey is about the Boardwalk Resort. I have, in the past, recieved the survey for Entertainment at the Boardwalk. Maybe they made a mistake. Just thought it was funny!!!

I don't believe it has anything to do with the select few. In our last trip and all previous trips we have always gotten a survey in the mail a few weeks after our return. For instance in August we stayed at OKW, did the cruise, and return to stay at BWV. We got a survey from OKW, BWV and the cruise asking our opinions on the services. We have always gotten the survey after a trip. I think they sent it to all their guest.

Ed

I totally agree Ed, that's why I thought it was so funny that I got one from the Boardwalk Resort and didn't even stay there!!!!

We stay at BW and have always gotten the survey. I have always understood the "select few" to be anyone who goes to WDW; in comparison to the total world population that is a "select few."

I'm pretty sure not everyone gets these...as I can't recall ever getting one, and I think the subject has come up before where many wrote that they never received surveys. I do happen to be the lucky recipient of many of those great discount postcards WDW sends out from time to time....I guess they don't want my opinions, just my money! LOL

Aren't there <i>two</i> different types of surveys?

There's the "scantron" type of surveys (grab your #2 pencil!) - that asks were you "satisfied, not satisfied, very satisfied, etc..". One of the questions at the end of the survey is "Are you a DVC member?" They come in a white, WDW Resorts envelope, and are normally tri-fold.

Then, there's the "random survey" sent out by DVC, asking members opinions about services, such as replacing soaps free of charge, bus transportation, and the slide at OKW!

I, for one, often get the scantron survey from WDW Resorts - though not after <i>every</i> trip, but I've NEVER gotten the "special" surveys from DVC.

Rbuzzotta - which one did <i>you</i> get?

I've received the scantron resort survey after every one of my Disney trips, pre-DVC and DVC. One of the "small but significant number" selected.;)

I did fill out a special survey for Disney about 5 or 6 years ago and received a $25 gift certficate for merchandise or meals at WDW.

drusba....I like your post on being a select few.

Beth....I got the survey that most of us get when we stay at a WDW resort. It was not the "special" survey for DVC members. I have always gotten the scantron type survey after every visit!! I usually fill them out....maybe that is why I keep getting them...This one though, I won't be filling out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter