Just returned from California...

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
... and boy, do I miss the weather! It was picture perfect the 3 weeks of our visit, and we came home to tremendous heat, humidity and rain! Oh well.

But our visit to DL on Monday was spectacular. It couldn't have been better. I'll post a trip report sometime next week (I've got DD5's birthday party on Sunday aft. to plan for - any ideas for a Little Mermaid Party????), but in the meantime, if you're going to DL, DO NOT MISS Bill Hill and the Hillbillies (I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG time) OR the fireworks (be sure you sit as far away from any trees as possible because once the show starts, everyone stands up to miss the trees).

More later... Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have.

As I ask everyone-Did you see the Flag Retreat Ceremony or did you see the Disney All-American College band perform (they're at Club Buzz, before the parade, pre-7:30 parade, and Plaza Gardens)?

We caught the tail end of the flag retreat -- we were having so much fun that I completely forgot about it! But what we saw was very moving. I just wished I would've remembered.

And no, we didn't see the band -- we didn't watch any of the parades. Just having too much fun shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter