(Just Returned Home)DLR 7/12-7/19 - RHMH 2014 Disneyland Trip Report - Best Time Ever

I'm very happy to hear that summer crowds are manageable. Great info! Thank you for taking your time to report your trip.

Bob, thanks for posting your TR. I'd like to see DLR someday. If only my APs worked at both parks ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Bob, thanks for posting your TR. I'd like to see DLR someday. If only my APs worked at both parks ;)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks for stopping by to view the TR. WOW!! wouldn't it be great if you could use your AP at both parks? :cool1:

Love your trip report! We love Disneyland and California adventure! Lovely family. I like to think of my dad as my best friend. :lovestruc

Hi Bob!:wave2:

I am completely late to the party, as I just now read your trip report, but it was a lot of fun to see what you and Midori accomplished!

You are right, Midori is beautiful---how marvelous to have such a great relationship with your teenage daughter---a credit to both of you, I am sure!

I loved the picture of you on the Tower of Terror---what a crack-up! I think you really were the only one enjoying yourself!

We love the Pork Shank as well---so yummy, and we found it to be large enough for two, to share!

So glad you had a wonderful trip!::yes::

Cheshirecatty said:
Hi Bob!:wave2:

I am completely late to the party, as I just now read your trip report, but it was a lot of fun to see what you and Midori accomplished!

You are right, Midori is beautiful---how marvelous to have such a great relationship with your teenage daughter---a credit to both of you, I am sure!

I loved the picture of you on the Tower of Terror---what a crack-up! I think you really were the only one enjoying yourself!

We love the Pork Shank as well---so yummy, and we found it to be large enough for two, to share!

So glad you had a wonderful trip!::yes::

Thanks so much for reading the TR. Yes we had a super time and touring DLR was an experience we will not forget.

I just loving eating and eating at Disney..have to try everything. Its funny that DD & I think "Everything Taste Better At Disney"

I am fortunate DD & I have. Super relationship.... Thanks for noticing it.

Let's Keep In touch.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter