Just returned home

cjnick6

Earning My Ears
Just back from my week long vacation at art of animation. Picked this time of year cause I heard crowds were lighter. Not even close. Reminded me of my Thanksgiving week 4 years ago. The crowds did not spoil our trip.
Fastpass worked very well and I like the magic bands. Do not have to worry about having a wallet or trying to find a place to hold the card. Very easy to use.
Another great trip to WDW!!

Only issue was with art of animation. Could not believe how packed the resort was and for only being a couple years old it is getting worn down by all the use. That will be my last stay in a value resort.

Just back from my week long vacation at art of animation. Picked this time of year cause I heard crowds were lighter. Not even close. Reminded me of my Thanksgiving week 4 years ago. The crowds did not spoil our trip.
Fastpass worked very well and I like the magic bands. Do not have to worry about having a wallet or trying to find a place to hold the card. Very easy to use.
Another great trip to WDW!!

Only issue was with art of animation. Could not believe how packed the resort was and for only being a couple years old it is getting worn down by all the use. That will be my last stay in a value resort.

Glad your trip went well.

Did you stay in the suites or standard rooms? I ask because we were there less than a month ago, stayed in Cars and were really impressed considering it was a value resort. POP however, which we stayed at in August is definitely getting worn out.

a suite in the lion king section. We had ants all over our counter. That probably caused me to look at things closer than I would have.
The room was perfect size for the 6 in my family(4 kids 2 adults).

a suite in the lion king section. We had ants all over our counter. That probably caused me to look at things closer than I would have.
The room was perfect size for the 6 in my family(4 kids 2 adults).

That's terrible- Our room was in really nice condition, and I'm pretty particular. Wonder why it varies from building to building so.

I will say it was some of the worst maid service we ever had at a Disney resort. Had our trip been longer, I would've complained on the spot. As it is, I did include it in a letter I wrote about another matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter