Just returned

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
I will post a more detailed report later but if you have specific questions I will be happy to answer. We ate at the rainforest Cafe at AK twice using vouchers, Beaches and Cream twice using vouchers, Tusker House for breakfast, Fresh and Spoodles for breakfast, Whispering Canyons Cafe dinner, Le Cellier dinner, BWV room service, Crystal Palace dinner.

We canceled several PS's while there because one large meal per day was more than plenty.

What did you order at Le Cellier? It seems like everyone orders the Filet but I am looking for some feedback on some of the other dishes. My mom doesn't really like steak, so I am interested in how good (or not good) the chicken, salmon or pork chops are.

Thanks! puckerup:

I don't know if they serve this at the restaurant or not, but when I was there for the Food and Wine Festival this fall Canada served an amazing "Maple-Glazed Salmon" outside...for one of the Canadian "tastes".

I kind of think they do serve this dish at Le Cellier...anyone know for sure?

They do have the salmon on the menu. PrincessTrisha, sorry but we all adults in our party had the steak. As soon as I dig out my recients I will list what we ordered and the cost versus the cost of the vouchers. I will say that they are a HUGE savings at RF and B&C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter