Justins Wish trip :) Pre trip report...

The "party planning" hint was in relation to Jen's project (not the BG I sent). The party you need to plan will most likely involve a cake, but beyond that my lips are sealed!

LOVE the hint! Mmmmm...cake!

:banana::banana::banana: (obeying the Disboutiquer 3 dancing banana minimum)

:surfweb: Finally able to sit down and catch up!! Love all the added pictures and BG's! As always the kids look so happy!!!

:cloud9: So glad that our stuff got there!! The boys look GREAT:thumbsup2. Callie really does look like she has the twirl down! It seems to fit perfectly. THey will look great at the Pirates and Pals cruise. Altough, I haven't heard of that before.

Allison LOVES to draw and we read your PTR and BG information to see what she would want to draw and she came up with Yoda. After she was done we wondered if she drew it too lightly. Glad Justin like it. She enjoyed being able to do that for him. We can't wait to keep seeing your wonderful pictures and reading your story.

You really do wonderful cakes!! They are all great!:hug:

Ok so I'm starting at the bottom responses and working upwards!

4monkeys/Amy Here is one of the places where I read about the pirates and pals cruise:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=470625
All 3 kids loved their gift and yes Callie is a master twirler!
You can tell Allison he was beyond thrilled with the picture, I sent you a thank you card and Justin will be writing a note to Allison too.
Also thank you for the cake compliments : )

clairemolly & Andrea party & Cake???? I am baffled

Andrea, I do love to cook mmm... waffles..... I want to make some this weekend (we are having guests).

Our Igloos have melted and we have had a few really warm days after they had opened your package they pulled out their bathing suits and sprinkler!!

No worries the kitty clothes are tucked up & away for washing (and then packing eeep!) Could they be air dried flat? Or would you say to tumble dry? I love that you did Hook for Hayden, it makes me think of him when he was Hook!!
Thanks for the twirl tip! Luckily, I had just picked up a couple pairs of bike shorts they will be perfect !!

So today Justin had his other tooth extraction and again he was a trooper : )
So now we wait for his MRI date and then he can finally start his braces etc.

clairemolly & Andrea Seriously?? Cake??and a party?? I am baffled... Justin's birthday is at the start of July?.....

-m

clairemolly & Andrea Seriously?? Cake??and a party?? I am baffled... Justin's birthday is at the start of July?.....

-m

Just a few more days and you'll see what we're talking about. :-) The surprises started making their way to you on Monday...

Oh My GOODNESS! Looked at your link. Holy Moly!! My boys would LOVE IT!! Do you mind sending me a link or number to call for reservations?? You guys will have a BLAST!! And I guaruntee your kids will get all sorts of pixie dust pixiedust:wearing those outfits!!!! IT will be PERFECT. AWWW So excited for you. Knowing what it is now just made me the happiest big giver ever!!:cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes

Ok so I'm starting at the bottom responses and working upwards!

4monkeys/Amy Here is one of the places where I read about the pirates and pals cruise:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=470625
All 3 kids loved their gift and yes Callie is a master twirler!
You can tell Allison he was beyond thrilled with the picture, I sent you a thank you card and Justin will be writing a note to Allison too.
Also thank you for the cake compliments : )

Andrea, I do love to cook mmm... waffles..... I want to make some this weekend (we are having guests).

Our Igloos have melted and we have had a few really warm days after they had opened your package they pulled out their bathing suits and sprinkler!!

No worries the kitty clothes are tucked up & away for washing (and then packing eeep!) Could they be air dried flat? Or would you say to tumble dry? I love that you did Hook for Hayden, it makes me think of him when he was Hook!!
Thanks for the twirl tip! Luckily, I had just picked up a couple pairs of bike shorts they will be perfect !!

So today Justin had his other tooth extraction and again he was a trooper : )
So now we wait for his MRI date and then he can finally start his braces etc.

-m

PS Alli woke up not feeling well this morning, after she ate I showed her your post about the BG package. She got the biggest smile!! Seeing the kids faces brightened her morning, then she saw Justin looking at the picture, then posing with it!! Thank you!!

Oh My GOODNESS! Looked at your link. Holy Moly!! My boys would LOVE IT!! Do you mind sending me a link or number to call for reservations?? You guys will have a BLAST!! And I guaruntee your kids will get all sorts of pixie dust pixiedust:wearing those outfits!!!! IT will be PERFECT. AWWW So excited for you. Knowing what it is now just made me the happiest big giver ever!!:cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/pirates-and-pals-fireworks-voyage/

Here is the official page. I think it's the same # you call for character dinners but it can't be booked online you need to call in. You also need to Pay in advance. We ended up booking this one as a special just the boys and mom and dad time , partially because it is late and Callie does not do well if she misses her bedtime and partially because we have no idea how she will react to the fireworks or being on a boat!!

That is so cool how the "giving happiness" is ciclical (that's how it's spelled right?) Allison sends yoda to Justin and makes him happy. Allison sees how happy he is and is happy. Voila warm fuzzies all around!!!

So on Wednesday we had a very special little visitor (Callie's sis little j)

2012CallieJordanmay16-1.jpg

we are almost caught up on our photo journey so we must continue,18 days till we are off to WDW!!! :dance3:

IMGP0982.jpg

Remember "ow"?
IMGP0959.jpg

here is the reminder, its like the sizes are almost totally reversed!:
sedatedafterbiopsy.jpg

Calliespring11.jpg

JChugs.jpg

haydenDD.jpg

JustinDD2011.jpg

IMGP0494.jpg

IMGP0483.jpg

I am late to the party as always lol. Your children are precious! So cool you have a Callie I am a Callie lol. <3 It is a rare name.

:flower3:Weekend stop by, hoping all is well., the summer is upon us all fully for sure. Your trip is now just days away. What a huge family to pack for.

:laundy:I started with all of dd summer clothes and pj's this week. Going through all the clothes and see what is out grown. She is hitting that stage she should be at for awhile.

The weather in Disney ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo looks so hot already this week. Hope the kiddo's are all feeling well, and excitement is growing. :cloud9:
di

:flower3:Weekend stop by, hoping all is well., the summer is upon us all fully for sure. Your trip is now just days away. What a huge family to pack for.
The weather in Disney ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo looks so hot already this week. Hope the kiddo's are all feeling well, and excitement is growing. :cloud9:
di

Thanks for the stop by disneymarie : )
2 weeks!!!!:eek: I need to get on it!! But some people (you know who you are) keep telling me I need to wait to do my packing what to do? Justin was complaining of the heat on the weekend so I'm a little worried about the heat.
Last week Hubby had strep and then C, H and I have come down with a cold or something. Luckily J was on the end of his antibiotics so he has been unscathed so far.

We had a pretty good long weekend and our house was full with friends who are like family(love having the house full!)for the weekend.

And we had a really special big Give. It turns out DisNorth/ Tracy's sister lives down our street and since she was coming in to visit family we made arrangements for her to swing by (to my messy full of people,most of the kids kids still in their jammies) house and deliver her big give to the kids in person.

2012BigGive6-1.jpg

2012BigGive6-3.jpg

2012BigGive6-6.jpg

2012BigGive6-7.jpg

The eye spy bags are so cool!
2012BigGive6-5.jpg

2012BigGive6-4.jpg

Tracy and the kids:
2012BigGive6-2.jpg

Thank you Tracy, for the generous give!! The kids keep creeping into the bags even though I keep telling them to save the stuff for the trip!
photocopy2-2.jpg

wow, that will keep them busy on the plane and your down time! fun goodies!

sorry you were all sick :hug:

Thanks for the stop by disneymarie : )
2 weeks!!!!:eek: I need to get on it!! But some people (you know who you are) keep telling me I need to wait to do my packing what to do? Justin was complaining of the heat on the weekend so I'm a little worried about the heat.
Last week Hubby had strep and then C, H and I have come down with a cold or something. Luckily J was on the end of his antibiotics so he has been unscathed so far.

We had a pretty good long weekend and our house was full with friends who are like family(love having the house full!)for the weekend.

And we had a really special big Give. It turns out DisNorth/ Tracy's sister lives down our street and since she was coming in to visit family we made arrangements for her to swing by (to my messy full of people,most of the kids kids still in their jammies) house and deliver her big give to the kids in person.

Tracy and the kids:
2012BigGive6-2.jpg

Thank you Tracy, for the generous give!! The kids keep creeping into the bags even though I keep telling them to save the stuff for the trip!
photocopy2-2.jpg

How awesome that you got a very special delivery!!!! I was able to do that once for a local wish family. Callie looks like she made a new friend! And I hear you have another fellow Canadian who will be doing the same later this month. So exciting!

What I would do in regards to packing is line things up -- select your outfits and get things grouped together, but then if you by chance get something else to wear you can just replace that particular outfit. Make sense? That way you can start getting organized. I think with you being in Canada and many things arriving from the states it does make for a time crunch for you. I was impressed my package got there as quick as it did. Wonder if the postman/woman will surprise Justin with anything today?? It has to be so fun for him! I know my kids love getting mail.

another idea to help keep you organized with what you already have packed is to put each day's outfit in a baggie for each kid...include the socks, undies, shirt, shorts, etc. then they are altogether in the suitcase too!

another idea to help keep you organized with what you already have packed is to put each day's outfit in a baggie for each kid...include the socks, undies, shirt, shorts, etc. then they are altogether in the suitcase too!

I totally second that idea! I did that last year when we went to the world and it made my life so much easier - I just had to pull out the ziploc with their clothes in it and get them ready. It was nice to organize things that way - it's too bag that my outfits won't fit into ziplocs.

I should have remembered that tip this past weekend when we headed back east for my niece's wedding. It was a long way to go, but it was worth it. I managed to pack fairly light, but next time, I'm remembering the ziploc tip.

Your trip isn't very far away now - keep enjoying your countdown and your pixie dust.:)

Just stopping bye to catch up. Looks like things are on the happy train itinerary Disney World! I hsave laundry done, but busy with claims this week. Extra money for Disney, extra tired for Mamma. Be back soon,
Di

I think there just might be a package from Southwestern Ontario waiting to be picked up at the post office ;)

Judy

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh no there is not one package there, are 4!!!!! we have to wait until after 5 to pick them up according to the note they left in our mailbox. Justin is amazed and so are we.

photo-1.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh no there is not one package there, are 4!!!!! we have to wait until after 5 to pick them up according to the note they left in our mailbox. Justin is amazed and so are we.

photo-1.jpg

Aaaaahhhhh! How fun is that! Can't wait to see what you get next! Everything you have received so far is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter