Kate and Pierre's December 4, 2010 wedding at Leu Gardens and MK

KateInMontreal

Earning My Ears
Hi Everybody,

I am so excited to be getting married at Leu Gardens and spending the day with all our guests at MK. We plan to take the monorail to the Polynesion to see the Spirit of Aloha for dinner. After the show its back to MK for the fireworks.

All the guests are staying at Music, with us staying in a family room so we have a hangout place/meeting place.

I am working on favors at the moment... any inexpensive ideas? I have ordered so waterbottle labels that have been personalized. Easy to transport and we can pick up the water when we arrive.

I really really want to get personalized matching tshirts for everybody, but am finding some problems.. hanes no longer has the design a tee site up.. :( and I want v neck for the ladies. Has anybody done this? I would appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks

Kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter