Keeping the stroller dry?

Lynn-Marie

Praying for peace
For those of you veteran DIS'ers with kids in strollers... how do you keep the stroller reasonably dry? I bought a Combi SUV for our upcoming trip to DL and am wondering if there is anything at my local Target or K-Mart or some other store (or even the park) that will keep my son's chariot dry. There's an awning on the stroller, but it would be great to toss something over it when we're in shows/rides to keep it dry.

Thanks for any info!

--LM

P.S. Does anyone have any idea of what the weather at DL will be like this next week?

I'm sure they sell some fancy-smancy special stroller covers, but we alsays put an extra poncho on ours!

I just bought a Graco stroller rain cover before our early December trip (and luckily didn't have to use it). I found them at babiesrus.com and babydepot.com. None of my local stores carry them, but lots of helpful posters elsewhere had them in their stores. Be sure to check the size, though. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter