Keeping track of food credits

2disneycrazy

Earning My Ears
I have a trip planned for July for 2 adults and 1 child. How do I keep track of credits I use per day. My nephew is a picky eater. He will be 6 years old by the time I go in July. He will eat several small meals during the day. He will occasionally eat breakfast, so I am planning on having breakfast in the room.

I have 10 day park tickets plus the water option so most of the time I will be in the parks. We will be eat counter service meals for lunch and I am going to try and have my nephew share our meals. What is the easiest way of keeping track of the cs, ts and snacks that I have left. When I get my receipt will it say how many kid's meals are left?

I will be at Pop Century for 16 days, but I am only getting the dining plan for 6 days. I made 2 separate reservations so I can get a package with the dining plan and the AAA discount on the other 10 days.

This is the first time I am going to be staying on Disney property. Last year I went to Florida for 14 days but I stayed on International Drive and only went to Disney for 1 day so I don't know anything about the dining plan. I have read some postings that people have purchased adult meals with the child's credits, but that doesn't sound right. Can that be done? Even though it's not right, it would really help if that can be done so I can make my meal credits spread out more. I can order more adult counter service meals and have my nephew share since he's not going to eat what's on the kid's menu.

I think Disney should start making changes to the kid's menu. Even though their rate is cheaper they don't give a kid too much selection. How much chicken nuggets and mac & cheese can they eat. They should just give small portions of the adult food.

Any info will help. Even though it's only meals for 6 days I don't want to keep count in my head. I just want to have fun.

Thanks

Each time you use one of your credits, your receipt will indicate how many you have left. It will show how many TS, CS, and snacks. Thus, you really don't have to keep track of it at all--it is right there on your most recent receipt.

You should know that your meal plan credits will expire at midnight on the night you check out from that package--you cannot spread them out over the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter