Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

I know my request was last minute, #751, and was wondering if you can just do the group request(see below) and disregard the other two. I know how overwhelming our requests can be. We leave on the cruise on 11/12 but are leaving home 11/10.

I've seen ones w/pictures of the ship (Wonder is what we are sailing) and there are life preservers w/everyone's name on it w/something like "Making Magical Memories" November 2009 and list the following people:

Matt, Wendy, Brooklyn, Bailey, Lisa D, Chase, Sharon, Dawson, Lisa A

Thanking you in advance for all the pixie dust you spread!

Hi Kelly..

Sorry to bother you, but could you do 2 names for me:

Griffin (with the Spongebob, but no border)
Griffin (the christmas name with no border)

Thanks so much!!!

Michelle

HI kelly,

I am reposting this because I never put a date of my trip on it for you. I am leaving in 2 weeks so if you are able to do this design for me great. If not I totally understand!

Thanks,

Amy
Kellybell,

Thank you so much for your designs! They are fantastic. I am hoping you could help me with a request.

I saw your celebratingb-day-morgan.jpg design on your 4 shared site under birthdays My nephew Franklin will be celebrating his 5th birthday in Disney in November and I would love to make him a t-shirt with this design and his name and 5th birthday.

I would also love just a general no name design with just the characters/balloons on that design to make shirts for the other boys (his brothers and cousins) to wear so they match him on his birthday!

If you can that would be great! Thanks so much!

Amy

Hi Kelly.

Can I ask you to personalize the "celebrate rainbow first trip" DISign with the name Niamh?

Thanks so much!!

Jules

Hi Kelly,

Your designs are wonderful! Can you do a couple of designs for me?

We are leaving on November 27th and would like two different designs for my boys:

1. animal kingdom name design with safari mickey: one with Cooper, one with Blake
2. Candy cane stripe Christmas name with Mickey wreath design: one with Cooper and one with Blake.

Thank you so much and I really appreciate all you do!!

Hi Kelly,
Could I request the following?

May I get this Ariel design done in Meisi
http://www.4shared.com/file/143513190/d92466a7/ariel2_emelie.html

And this princess design done in Myka
http://www.4shared.com/file/101742920/1a82b819/princesschloe.html

And this pirate mickey one done in Max
http://www.4shared.com/file/128259034/66340b62/piratemickey_maxwell.html

I understand having your hands full. I am a mom to 4 with a set of twins.
Thank you for sharing your time on these projects. We are cruising on the magic in 2 weeks.

Happy Halloween
Irene

Kellybell,
Thank you so much for the designs(request # 547). They are wonderful. Do you recommend a certain place to buy T-shirts or transfers?Thanks so much again for all of your hard work,
Tammy Schwaab

Kelly,
I've been searching your shared site--found lots of things for my DD Emily,
but not for my son
Could you make me a gangstars dis-sign for Joe?
Our trip is in February--so no big rush--
Thanks!
Amy

Hi Kelly!!!

I am loving your cruise designs!!! Can I please get the following designs when you have time?

1) "featuring" design-- Dieselberg family featuring Jared (Prince Eric?), Christina (cinderella), Bradley (Donald), Brett (Stitch) and Nolan (Wall-e)

2) celebrate design--can you change it to 2010? If so, that design with Wonder with the names above. (You can shorten Bradley to Brad and Christina to X-tina)

3) Celebrating our first cruise--Dieselberg family

4) Celebrating our first cruise (red border)--Dieselberg family--March 21-25, 2010

THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes!:scared1: I am leaving in 4 days! Just checking back. Hope you are feeling better. Hope you can get to my design request! TIA!!

Hi there
I wondered if you could do this design
http://www.4shared.com/file/108980894/3fb2ced5/poohmommy.html?dirPwdVerified=ac3bfcd

with the names, Veronica, Ben and GenevaClaire I know that GenevaClaire is a long name so if it all won't fit then you can just use Geneva

and
this design http://www.4shared.com/file/105447720/5519339c/safaribecca.html
with the same names, Ben, Veronica and GenevaClaire--again if her whole name won't fit then you can just use Geneva for it.

Our trip is Dec 1st thru Dec 12th. Thanks so much--I hope you feel better soon, we've had the swine flu here and now we're in the middle of RSV:scared1:so we're headed to the dr this afternoon for an ear infection and lung issues....

thanks so much
Veronica

Hi Kelly,

I need to edit a request I made way back in post #575.

If you could just do Jamie - in the chip n dale, I won't be needing the rest.

Still on a white shirt - trip is at Thanksgiving time, so please keep my spot in line!

Thanks

Vickie

Request removed - enjoy your time with your family!

I posted a new thread hoping everyone will see on the forum.

My Apologies Received Distressing News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband just found out that he will be laid off from his job on Jan 1

He is feverisly looking for a new job, but in this market it's been a little tough. So because he is out looking on his days off, I haven't had much time to work on my requests.
So needless to say that I have to re-evaluate my free time. I have to try and focus on my scrap 4 hire services and my digital scrapbook designs to help supplement money for the impending lay-off and Christmas.
Not to mention that I will be taking on more days at work and I won't be available to get online.
I feel like I am letting everyone down, but I have to do what is best for my family right now. I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging, but this sort of came out of nowhere and my husband and I are struggling to deal with it.

If you are extremely desperate for something please feel free to email me at
kellybelldis@yahoo.com as I will be unable to visit the boards as much anymore.

So sorry to hear this. Just want to thank you for all your work in the past. Hope all will be well with you and your family.

Bette

Oh my! Please do not feel you are letting anyone down! Family always comes first and you are a saint to do any disigning at all!

I'll say a little prayer for your hubby's job search...this door may be closing but keep looking for that open window!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter