Kennedy Space Center

diskids2

<font color=CC66CC>Not above grovelling for a tag
Anyone recently visited the space center. Looking for comments, thoughts.

thanks!

I am a huge fan of the KSC and think they have done a terrific job of making it a five-star attraction these days (they have spent something like $130m in bringing it all up to date in the last three years). It is not something that is likely to appeal to pre-school children, but there is a lot there otherwise, from the IMAX films, to the shows, exhibits, the new Astronaut Encounter and the great bus tours. The Apollo/Saturn V Center is just unmissable and the whole place now requires the best part of a day to see it all properly. And, above all, it is a genuinely real experience after all the artificial entertainment elsewhere.

Look up www.kennedyspacecenter.com for more info. Have fun!

I'd have to second Simon. We were there last October to see a friend go in the shuttle and we had a tremendous time at KSC. It was alot more than we expected. We would have liked a 2 day pass. My kids are 8,8,11 and they got a lot out of it. They are now very into all thing related to space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter