Kevin @ Mama Melrose's

quadaunt

Disney Devotee
A big THANK YOU to our wonderful server last 2/05 at Mama Melrose's...Kevin. I did thank him in a letter to his manager with a copy to him and sent it via a friend who was dining at Mama Melrose's in 8/05. Kevin spent a lot of time explaining food choices to the four six-year-olds in our group (we were on the FDP). After my one niece began to cough he overheard my sister saying to me that she didn't have any cough drops or cough medicine with her. Kevin took it upon himself to run out somewhere in the park to buy cough drops and brought them back to us! Definitely up and beyond the call of duty. The kids liked him so much they asked him to pose for a photograph with them and to sign their autograph books. So thanks, Kevin, for making our experience at MM a magical one! :thumbsup2

OMG!!! Isn't Kevin amazing! He has been our server at Mama Melrose's on three different trips and he has even remembered what we all had on our last trip!!!

When I make my ADR's now for MM, I always have them put us down for one of Kevin's tables...even if we have to wait a little longer!

My family and I ate at MM's (Fantasmic dinner package) this evening (3:00 pm for a 6:30 show). We were lucky enough to get Kevin.

He was one of the best servers we've had in our years at Disney....and he has the namebadge to prove it! He was a recent recipient of the Disney Legacy award, so he was sporting the new blue name badge. I cannot speak for all of his guests, but I think Disney got this one right.

We had left dinner and walked past Muppet vision when we realized, we forgot to get a family photo with Kevin. Well, the smile on his face when we went back for the family photo was well worth it!

The food was great and the service even better.

Thank you, Kevin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter