Key West Trolley or Train ?

buzz&woody'smom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can take a collapsible wheelchair on the train or trolley in Key West?

I can not find a number to contact only companies that sale trolley tickets?

Thanks!

Shirley & Norm will probably be able to help you, but they're down at Key West now,,, you may have to wait until they get back for an answer.

Good morning,
Unfortunaltly Norm and I had to cancel our trip to Key West - he had to be put in the hospital and I won't get much opportunity to write - anyhow I wanted to post this information so in case anyone needed it to check out - first you have Old Town trolley tours located at Mallory Square - 305-296-6688 www.trolleytours.com then there is the oldest of tours Conch tour train - 305-294-5161 www. conchtourtrain.com - it is a 90 minute tour located at 301 Front Street which is really Mallory Square also - you can't not get off and on the conch train, but it was the best of history of Key West - next you have Bone Island Shuttle - it makes 12 stops including Mallory Square 305-293-8710 www.boneislandshuttle.com
I still have brochures, pamplets etc on Key West, Orlando and Brevard County to those that are interested - just drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com and after Norm gets home, will answer any questions.
Thanks for the prayers -
Luv ya all
Always
Shirley

Shirley - you're unbelievable! Norm is in the hospital, but you still take the time to peek in and answer questions.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Good thoughts coming your way for Norm's speedy recovery.

Take care,

Cheryl

Sending prayers and Pixie Dust your way Shirley and Norm!

Shirley & Norm-
I'll say a little prayer for you every night. I hope Norm is recovering well and is released from the hospital soon. Until then, I'll keep a positive thought for two very nice people.

You and Norm will be in our prayers.

God give you the strength and courage during this trial.

Love,
Rae

oh my goodness Shirley, I hope Norm is ok and recovers quickly! You're amazing,,,, he's in the hospital and you're on the boards answering questions and helping out as usual. Wings are waiting for you in Heaven.

love & hugs to Norm

Shirley...Our best wishes for a speedy recovery to Norm.

God Bless
Love,
Joanna

My prayers are with you both for Norm to have a speedy recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter