Kickin' it at the Fort

20221030_081604.jpg

Me and DW for a quick Halloween 2022 trip. Bama Ed

Kicking back at the fort hurricane style
View attachment 717712

@JP6972, I appreciate your "hurricane style". Pretty sure I recognize you in this clip below:

giphy.gif

Guess it was in your younger days? Hope TS Nicole gets through there quickly with little damage.

Thanks for posting your Kick.

Bama Ed

PS - < sorry but when you used the phrase "hurricane style" this is the vision that popped into my head>

Last edited:
While we were not staying at The Fort, my wife and I were finally able to get to The Fort on the December 14th for some relaxation and fireworks. Unfortunately for us, there were some nice couples comfortably settled into the two sets of rockers at crockets tavern (they could use about 6 more). So we settled in with a couple of beverages and a burger from one of the food trucks down by the newly restored beach.
My wife has informed me that this photo is completely against the kicking' it rules, but since I wrote the rules I hope I will be forgiven for breaking them this one time.
KickinIt.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter