Kid Cruisers Oct. 20, 2007!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okk so im looking at our pictures from the packer game yesterday and wow do the ones where they are tackeling and stuff look funny!
in 100 years from now if they see one of these and foot ball isnt around anymore will we look stupid!

oh my lanta ur slow

ps oh my lanta is a saying a girl at my school says

okk here you go my friend took the top 2 at school and the last one is the packer game

CIMG2468.jpg

CIMG2467.jpg

CIMG2373.jpg

CIMG2297.jpg

ahh #4!
i totally wish i was his kid!
anyone want to share some of their $7 million with me?:confused3

r u still there ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

r u still there ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

look up smart one youll see pics of me and my idol bret farve! lol
wow what do you think were gonna do with out him? :scared1:

cry!
well be SO bad!

yup well my parents did

lucky!

they saw my cousion
she is one of there "cheer leaders"
i think they call it the dance team or somehting
idk shes better then the packer cheer leaders thats for sure

idk if i would rather go to the packer or badger game?

i like football now! lol

did the badgers win?

did you watch the packer game?
we totally creamed them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter