Kidani 3 BR Savannah View

jnncooke

Mouseketeer
My waitlist for Thanksgiving week came through!! Yay!! So now I need to know what to request? I have read for 2 BR to request lower floor and near Timon elevator to be close to bus stop. Is it the same for 3BR? Also, I can't remember the name of the Savanna to request for the zebras and giraffes.
Thanks!

Grand Villas are 2 stories with main level on 4th floor and the upstairs bedrooms on the 5th floor. Request Sunset Savanna and Timon elevator.

Do not use a request on particular savanna. All the savanna view GV's at Kidani overlook Sunset savanna, the one that has giraffes; Pembe has only the two standard view GVs. As noted, with GV's, you also have no choice as to floor. Thus, the only request you need make would be one that puts you close to something like the bus station on the south wing or the pool on the north wing. If you want to be close to the bus station request close to the Timon elevator; if instead you want to be close to the pool, request close to the Rafiki elevator. Getting either of those requests would also put you within striking distance of the lobby, community hall, and restaurant.

Last edited:
Do not use a request on particular savanna. All the savanna view GV's at Kidani overlook Sunset savanna, the one that has giraffes; Pembe has only the two standard view GVs. As noted, with GV's, you also have no choice as to floor. Thus, the only request you need make would be one that puts you close to something like the bus station on the south wing or the pool on the north wing. If you want to be close to the bus station request close to the Timon elevator; if instead you want to be close to the pool, request close to the Rafiki elevator. Getting either of those requests would also put you within striking distance of the lobby, community hall, and restaurant.
Thank you for confirming this, I knew that 2 Pembe view GVs were reclassified to standard view, but was unsure about whether there were additional Pembe facing GVs, so if I some day book a savanna view GV at Kidani it's good to know that it'll definitely be Sunset view.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter