Kidani- sleeper sofa in studio

sturowski

Mouseketeer
Hi, we just booked our first time in a standard studio in the kidani village. How is the sleeper sofa? Is it comfortable enough for two kids(4 and 6) or 1 kid and one adult? Also, does the gift shop have food items or are they very overpriced where we would be better off ordering from the store to have delivered?

The couch pulls out to a full-size bed that is OK although not as good as a bed. It is much better than pull-outs you find in many hotels where the bars poke you in the back.

The Kidani store, which is small, has limited food items but includes things like coffee, cream, milk and others. Reasonably priced and Disney store are an oxymoron. Prices are higher than what you can get at a store. However, with a studio, you cannot store a lot of perishables with only a small refrig and I don't know whether it would actually be cheaper to buy from a delivery service when you have to pay a delivery fee unless you are getting fully stocked like you would for a 1BR, but some are likely to know much more than me about ordering for a studio.

Put the kids on the pull out couch. Im paying for the trip. I should at least get a bed! Haha

We just did the studio at jambo last summer. my kids 9yo and 12yo, shared the sleeper sofa without complaint. we always get a studio, and they havent' had a problem, yet. I think we have one more trip in us where they can share that full size sofa bed, then we'll have to stay at okw until we add on to our points so that we can have a two bedroom (or at least a 1 br with a bigger sleeper sofa). My kids are both on the small side for their age, but still much older than your kids :) i dont' think I could have slept on it though--- i sat on it---not much to that mattress, but if you put the kids on it, they should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter