• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani Village-3 bedroom villa-Max occupancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistonfan32

Mouseketeer
Looking at a large family reunion of 14 people to WDW. Kidani Village 3 bedroom villa with savannah view is available. It has 1 king bed, 4 queen beds and 2 queen sleeper sofas. Why is the occupancy only listed as 12 when there are 7 queen/king beds? I have stayed at Kidani Village in the 2 bedroom villas and they had sleeper chairs. The 3 bedroom villas don't have sleeper chairs?

The Kidani Grand Villa doesn't have the sleeper chair - I've copied the info below from the Members' website. (In contrast, the description for the 2 bedroom villa does mention the sleeper chair). Note also, that it says there is only one queen sleeper sofa, even though the floor plans show two. Not sure what that is all about.

Since the info says the Grand Villa sleeps up to 12, that is the max occupancy. In addition to the 12, MS will also allow one infant age 2 or under.

Occupancy is what it is - if anyone would like to discuss the occupancy limits, please do so in the Occupancy Thread. Thank you.

dak-1-1fl-gv-kidani.jpg

1st Floor - Kidani GV

dak-2-2fl-gv-kidani.jpg

2nd Floor - Kidani GV

3-Bedroom Grand Villa
Sleeps up to 12
1 king-size bed, 4 queen-size beds and 1 queen-size sleeper sofa

Fully equipped kitchen
Dishwasher
Dishes, glasses and utensils
Pots and pans
Refrigerator
Stove and oven
Toaster
Microwave
Washer and dryer
Whirlpool tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter