Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Checking in. Started working on the letters and kits for the grade school section. Waiting on paper for the girl sections.

Pam

I haven't even looked at what I need to do. I'm still finishing another swap before doing this and I have my income tax due on Tuesday and I haven't looked at them LOL Ya I will owe money and I'm dreading the amount so I'm pushing it as much as I can LOL

Thanks for the check ins!

Sandy, good luck with the taxes! I wanted until the last minute, and I knew we would be getting a refund. It seems like this time of year we are so busy that pretty much everything gets done at the last minute.

I'm all package up and will probably get in the mail in a couple of weeks!

I haven't really started yet, but, I have chosen titles ;)

Group C: Girls just wanna have fun!
Group F: Just chillin'
Group H: Prom--I can make shimmer black and white or I can customize the colors
Group I: Favorite moments

This swap is next on my list after the AK sketch swap is finished. I'll definately be mailing before Rachel graduates (May 23).

Checking in...haven't started this yet but have made a list and gathered ideas for it! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. :)

I better start thinking of a title for my mini kit!

Checking in....I haven't started on a thing!! Need to finish up some other swaps and then I'll concentrate on these.

I went shopping for this yesterday and have my letters designed in SCAL. Hopefully will start cutting this weekend. :)

My letters are cut (some still need mats) and all my papers are puled. Hope to work on these this weekend - crazy gardening weekend last week but rain forecast so might as well do something useful!

I haven't really started yet, but, I have chosen titles ;)

Group C: Girls just wanna have fun!
Group F: Just chillin'
Group H: Prom--I can make shimmer black and white or I can customize the colors
Group I: Favorite moments

This swap is next on my list after the AK sketch swap is finished. I'll definately be mailing before Rachel graduates (May 23).

Cheryl, for Group C, I have picked the same title, I would trade with you, but I have already started cutting. Can you choose another one?

Thanks for the check ins. I took some pics of a couple of groups for this swap and some for the Super Sports swap, and the they look awful. The lighting was terrible. (it's a good thing dh take most of our pics or I would have nothing to scrap with) I'll re-take them some time after dance recital this weekend.

Cheryl, for Group C, I have picked the same title, I would trade with you, but I have already started cutting. Can you choose another one?

Oops! I'll definitely choose another title. How about "girly girl" OR "shop 'til you drop"--would either of those work?

For the prom group would you like black & white OR colors to match Madison's dress? Also can you PM me a pic of Madison's dress, I'm planning on making a paper piecing of the girls dresses as one of my elements. Thanks :)

Cheryl, either of those titles will work for me. Madison's dress was a plum color. I totally forgot to post some of her pics from Saturday night on the prom pic thread. We are at recital dress rehearsal right now, but I will post pics later tonight in that thread.

Sorry for the late check in, it's been a bizarre week for me. I started my letters last weekend and hope to finish them this weekend so I'll post some photos when I do.

I think I found a theme for group B. "Oh Boy!" I'm actually contemplating headed down to my crafty space right now and working on this swap. :)

I have finally started working in the scraproom again!

Here are letters for the Aunts group, Uncles group, and Cousins group:

I'm trying to decide if I should add any more embellishments to the uncles/cousins letters. The C for uncles is specialty paper but I want to add something, just not sure what yet...and the S for cousins is embossed.

I decided that I must be getting my groove back on the baby boy letters! lol

The Y is flocked :)

Those are so cute!! I'm having trouble deciding what embellishments to use on some of my letters, too. I have most of the girly ones and some of the guy ones designed, but I'm running out of ideas on the neutral letters.

Those are so cute!! I'm having trouble deciding what embellishments to use on some of my letters, too. I have most of the girly ones and some of the guy ones designed, but I'm running out of ideas on the neutral letters.

Thanks! I know the embossing counts on the S, but I feel like it needs more. I have lego brads but they look funny. I dislike when I feel stuck; I'm trying to use what I have and boy I'm struggling! lol

The neutrals have me stuck as well. I am trying to think of ideas for the icons for family and grandparents. I'm completely blanking. Any ideas? :)

I plan on working on these today - DH is at work so I can spread things about this morning:thumbsup2 BUT the sun is actually out and its WARM so i might get waylaid by the garden. Oh, decisions!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter