• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids club

kcsc1291

Earning My Ears
Does the kids club ever fill up to where they won't take anymore kids in? If so has anyone had problems getting their kids in and do you have reccomendations? My kids (dd 5 and ds 81/2)are so looking forward to the kids club and not having to be with mom and dad all the time.

Thanks! Karen

Hi KCSC1291! Welcome to the DIS boards. Saw that you are from Charlotte, too. I think your post will probably be moved to the general DCL board instead of the "Cruise Meets" board. You will probably get more of a response there. I do not have small children but will be taking a 5 y/o DGS on a cruise with us in June 2005. I think that when you make your reservation, your children are certain to get into the clubs. I have heard that once the kids club spots are filled, they will not take further reservations for children. You should be getting a more definite answer from a DISer soon, I'm sure. When are you cruising?

Yes,, I realized I was in the wrong spot as soon as I hit the post button, so I reposted it in the general boards. We are cruising 6/18. Going with my parents and brother and his family. We are all really excited.

Thanks for the post from another Charlottean!

Karen

Originally posted by jeanniec
I think that when you make your reservation, your children are certain to get into the clubs. I have heard that once the kids club spots are filled, they will not take further reservations for children. You should be getting a more definite answer from a DISer soon, I'm sure.

That is abolutely correct. That is why one of the reasons DCL rep asked what are the children's ages. Every child on board is guareeteed to sign up for the clubs, even thought some may never use it. I have come across trying to make ressies that there are staterooms avail, but it is still booked because of the fill up in the kid's clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter