Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahlink

DIS Veteran
OK, I used a lot of the previous boards & threads and alot of my own research to put together two books for my children. One is designed for Girls (or for my DD, age 6). That is this one. And the other one I designed is for BOYS, (my son, age 4). (I will upload that FUN book in a next post)

It took my so much time to come up with a DISNEY fun book to take on our journey plane ride to Walt Disney World. It turn out SO well, I LOVE IT!! My kids are going to be super excited when I give this to them on the plane.

Anyways, it took me quite a bit of time so I thought I would share it with all of you!! The cover for the FUN BOOK I used was from a clip art that the lovely DISingers on the DISign board did for my DD and DS T-shirts. I am not able to chage that but feel free to insert a colored box over it to cover there names. Page through keep what you want... everything is moveable, except for the cover.

Check out the whole 67 page FUN ACTIVITY BOOK at: BOY VERSION: http://www.4shared.com/office/7AnfV1_A/_2__Kids_Disney_Activity_Book_.html
GIRL VERSION: http://www.4shared.com/office/iGoCAMLL/_2__Kids_Disney_Activity_Book_.html
Feel free to download it and use.

Here are some examples of page I put in their Disney FUN Books:

mickey-all50.gif

jas6.jpg

finish2.gif

maze6-2.gif

maze6-1.jpg

CASTLE.jpg

MagicColor.gif

spacemountain.jpg

cinderellacastle.jpg

buzz.jpg

buzzlightyear.jpg

adventureland.jpg

fantasmic.jpg

fantasimic.jpg

towerofterror.jpg

epcot-2.jpg

animalkingdom.jpg

I think I kept Snow White smaller cause the image is poor quality

but I tried here:

snowhite.jpg

poohfindit.jpg

Krista

I created something similar for my kiddos. It looks great. ;) Isnt it fun to plan the small things too.:thumbsup2

oooh, thank you for sharing this... :woohoo:
i was going to make fun books for my kids too and kind a confused, where should i start :confused3
thank you thank you...... :thumbsup2

Sahlink, this is spectacular! What a huge amount of work and how thoughtful of you to share it with us. I've downloaded the file and will begin to print it for our trip in less than 2 weeks. Thank you!

Thank you I am downloading t to look thru it. Where did you find the airport coloring page? Where did you find the great pages. Links please. We are driving in Aug.

Thanks! I've just been googling like mad to find things to put in. I made a bit of these just to suit what I was looking for. But I will put acouple of the links that I happen to add to my favorites... otherwise, I think I probably cut and pasted quite a bit of them.

http://www.activitiesforkids.com/games/happyface.htm

This is to make your own Word Serch:
http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/WordSearchSetupForm.asp

Some worksheet were found on
http://disney-stationary.com/disney-learning/subtraction-worksheets.php

Some people PM me to find more. I have a few more that I haven't put in the book.

finish4.gif

giftshop_hiddenpic_july31.jpg

moviegoofy.jpg

logflume.jpg

kaliriverrapids.jpg

mickeydirector.jpg

mickeytrain.jpg

mickeyshouse.jpg

haunted2.jpg

donaldpirate.jpg

mickeypirate.jpg

dino.jpg

rollercoaster.jpg

mickeydirector-1.jpg

monorail.jpg

ApiratesLifeforme2.jpg

pirates.jpg
pirate3-1.jpg

pirate10.jpg

itsasmall1.jpg

I used someone's disigned graphic in this. Sorry I don't remember who??

itsasmall2.jpg

some of these graphics are from Natalie!

testtrack.jpg

testtrackcolor-1.jpg

Some of the ones I used were from another website called themouseforless.com
Look in the Downloads section and they have a bunch of stuff.:rolleyes:

I would love to see what you made

Unfortunately I am not as savvy as everyone else. I just printed what I saw and binded everything together. :rotfl:

Mine just included coloring pages, some printables from another website called mouse for less that included homework sheets for epcot, animal kingdom etc and they also had some puzzles. I also included a few word searches I found on the internet from various places. Mine isnt nearly as nice as hers. :worship:

Unfortunately I am not as savvy as everyone else. I just printed what I saw and binded everything together. :rotfl:

Mine just included coloring pages, some printables from another website called mouse for less that included homework sheets for epcot, animal kingdom etc and they also had some puzzles. I also included a few word searches I found on the internet from various places. Mine isnt nearly as nice as hers. :worship:

That is what I was going to do but I love what OP did. My DD will be 5 Nephew 3 1/2 Then DH, me and brother. So I need to find some stuff for them.

That is what I was going to do but I love what OP did. My DD will be 5 Nephew 3 1/2 Then DH, me and brother. So I need to find some stuff for them.

check out the mouse for less. has some great starter stuff and then you can go from there. Have fun ;)

I have a list of words I am going to make word searches for. I am working on Crosswords right now. I like the happy face hang man I will defiantly add those. For DH and DB.

sahlink,
Love them. I wish they had addition pages at the disney stationary site. I will look again but the first time I looked I did not see any.

I will be putting more pages on soon (more educational... addition, etc...)

Krista

Thank you for posting all of your compiled pages. I know that takes hours to do! I love the DIS boards because helping each other is what it's all about!!:flower3:

Feww quite a bit more... I'll add them in a couple posts. Here are a few additions for those with younger children. I know BOTH I mine would do a few of these even though they are older.

101.jpg

102.jpg

105.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter