Kids eat free- disney.co.uk email

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
http://www.disney.co.uk/usa-resorts/waltdisneyworld/V/index.html

Just got this email from disney.co.uk and thought I'd share (hope this is allowed)

"Book your Disney Resort Hotel and Theme Park Ticket package and your kids will enjoy a free breakfast for every day of their stay!*
This offer applies to children aged between 3-9 yrs.

* Offer applicable at any Resort Hotels' quick service restaurant and buffet,
for arrivals from 1/11/03 to 31/12/04 and excludes Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. "

Bear in mind dates are listed dd/mm/yy over here!

Hope this helps someone

Joanna

Hey- when it started out, the FT package was for US citizens only, and that has turned out not to be the case, so you never know.....

When the FT Package started it was for US residents only for about the 1st ten minutes ;). I called at ~7:15 am the day it came out for DC members, was told it was for US residents only and posted that on this resorts board. After "fuming" for a few minutes ;) I called back 10 minutes later, spoke to a different CM & got a reservation. I think it was just confusion for the first few minutes and maybe just with some CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter