Kids Play Free

mAlien13

Down with Disney
Is there still a deal available that allows you to buy an adult ticket at regular price and get a child pass free? If so, does anyone know where I purchase these passes? It seems like every where I look the deal offered is Everyone at Kids Price.

It's going on thru April 27th. You can get tickets at www.getawaytoday.com. Just click on "attraction tickets", put in DLR and the date you start your vacation. I know there is a handling fee. IIRC you can avoid that by chosing to pick up the tickets at the park instead of having them mailed.

You can also call Disney travel and order them over the phone. You cant get them without a package on the internet, but you can by phone.

hlbtimes2 said:
You can also call Disney travel and order them over the phone. You cant get them without a package on the internet, but you can by phone.

Hi, do you have their phone #? I called the number on DL's web site 714-520-5060, not sure if that's for Disney Travel. The CM said kids free offer is only available with a package. We're going with some friends, and they only need tickets. Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter