Kilimanjaro Safaris Timing 8:15(ish) PM Sunset

We got lucky and got on right before sunset and by the time we got off it was dark but the lions were awesome, the guide stopped and we listened to the lions roaring for a while, it was cool

What time did you get your FP for in August?

We've only done the Safari in the mornings. This is the first time we plan to arrive at AK late afternoon. I read sunset is 8:30 pm in August.

Should I shoot for 7:15? I'd prefer twilight. Not complete darkness.

Another ride to do both day and night is the jungle cruise!
That is a fantastic question . . . let me see if I have the time documented anywhere

AND . . . . it just so happens, I do. We had our FP+ for 8:05 - 9:05, and if I recall correctly, we used it just a bit after 8, as we needed to be at Rivers of Light at 9:00.

We have FP+ booked for 7:50-8:50 June 7th. We've bone daylight one many times and have morning FP+ for June 5th. Looking forward to a different experience.

That is a fantastic question . . . let me see if I have the time documented anywhere

AND . . . . it just so happens, I do. We had our FP+ for 8:05 - 9:05, and if I recall correctly, we used it just a bit after 8, as we needed to be at Rivers of Light at 9:00.

Thank you! This helps greatly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter