Kindness rocks…can they be left on Disneyland property?

Kay Rod

Earning My Ears
Leaving for DISNEYLAND in 7 days.

I have some “kindness rocks”, can these be left on Disneyland property for others to find and either keep or rehide? Not inside a park.

These rocks usually have a website link to connect and post if found.

Last edited:
I don’t see why not, although if they’re found by staff, they’ll probably be discarded.

Lots of people on social media do “drop” giveaways of products (like sticker packs, scrunchies, etc.) in the parks themselves.

In my experience, Disney does not like for things to be left for others to find, especially if it isn’t initiated by Disney.

Someone found a ‘mailbox’ on Main St.that you could open and put a small notebook with a pen so people could write a message or sign, like a guest book. I saw it twice on different visits and a month later that little mailbox was wired shut.

Unless you're ok with random strangers leaving rocks inside your house, then no, I wouldn't suggest leaving anything unattended in park (even if other social media people do).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter