King Ludwig's Castle

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
:tongue:

Has someone tried this restaurant at Disney village ?

How did you like it ?

I see from the on line menu that they offer a lot of choices ....... :scratchin but I'm a bit afraid their food could be "too German" or ....... maybe ........ too spicey !
:drinking1

Any idea ?

THANKS !!!!!!

Laura:wave:

We've eaten there the last 2 times we've been to DLRP - both the food and service was great. Both times I started with Traditional Leberkäse and had Oktoberfest Chicken for main course - really nice and not spicey at all.

We ate there in May this year. So sorry but can't rememberf what everyone else ate but I had wurst & sauerkraut.

Yummy and good service

We ate there last year - husband loved it, I wasn't that keen, daughter thought it was OK, boys took one look at menu and went to Macdonalds! The theming is brilliant, but I am not a great fan of German food, and had chicken and chips which was decidedly below average. Can't remember what he had.
The beer is fantastic - almost worth putting up with the food!
Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter