King's Quest PC Game series

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
One of my mom's favorite PC adventure games was the King's Quest series made by Sierra and starting with King's Quest VII The Princeless Bride my mom got hooked on it and my mother encouraged me to play King's Quest VII and I fell in love with the animation because it was almost Disney-like and my mom solved it and the ending was so nice. Based on that game and liking it my mom got the whole King's Quest collection for Mother's Day once and solved King's Quest V and King's Quest VI as well but the last one was my favorite because the guy was so cute and funny and the game was tough for my mom to solve but she did it

Kings Quest 1 was one of the first computer games I ever played. The start of point-and-click adventures.

That beanstalk was hard to climb!

I LOVED Kings Quest!! My first was Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (I think that was #6?). I played with my Dad and we both were obsessed. I have very fond memories of it today and miss it (and my dad) a lot. It was also SO HARD.

I played those games, too. :lovestruc Those, Myst, and earlier text based Infocom games were so much fun!

I LOVED Kings Quest!! My first was Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (I think that was #6?). I played with my Dad and we both were obsessed. I have very fond memories of it today and miss it (and my dad) a lot. It was also SO HARD.
Heir Today Gone Tomorrow was indeed the 6th King's Quest game and my mom liked it a lot and it has Robby Benson as the voice of Prince Alexander and Alexander is hoping to see his crush Princess Cassima and marry her. That was the second King's Quest game my mother solved and that game also had good graphics too

I only played one -- Perils of Rosella, so IV? -- a bit of a play on fairy tales. I bought that together with Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

I'm so old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter