Knott;s question

PigletGurl

<font color=teal>I <font color=magenta>♥ <font col
ive only been to knotts six times since 2000, ( when i was 10)
ive never tried the xcelerator and was wondering if it is scary or what? also ive never tried perilous plunge those are the only two rides i havent ridden at knotss cause i was too scared lol
w ell im 17 now and coming all the way from puerto rico, and we are going two times to knotts. i have another question? are the lines long for those rides? can i go two times in a row without waiting much? thanks so much =)
also, is it wise to return in the evening if you enter the park at opening and leave around 3pm?? is there a lot of people in the night?

Xcelerator is an intense roller coaster which launches you over 100 mph and up a 200+ foot hill then spirals down. Here is a POV video of the ride, in this video you can see what it would look like if you were sitting in one of the seats on the coaster. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aw84BPvs4gs

Perlious Plunge is a splash waterfalls type of ride which goes down a 115 foot waterfall where you get soaked. This ride is a piece of cake, nothing really intense about it. Here is a video of that ride.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXjlgWNnj3E

About the lines I really couldn't tell you, it all depends on what time of the year you go. If you go in the Summer you can expect some good sized lines so you'll be waiting longer then if you go at an off time of the year like September or October. Also if your going this month in June the Perilous Plunge ride is closed as well as the Log Ride.

wow okay thanks alot!
im most likely going to go June 30th and July 4th or 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter