Knotts Berry Farms

wdwlover88

Can't seem to get enough!
I'm not quite sure of the spelling but you get the picture right?? I'm just wondering if we should go while we're in CA? We've never been and it is an option in our package. Just curious as to what it has to offer. If anyone's been please fill me in!!

Knotts has a really great/huge wooden roller coaster (Ghostrider or something like that). Aside from that, it's OK. It's got a fair number of fairly typical Six-Flag type rides. IMO, it lacks the magic of DL, but is pretty fun.

And there is a water park directly across the street from it. They had added lots of new rides to Knotts since I was there last. Way less crowded than DL.

It does not have the magic DL/DCA has, but it is a fun park if you like fast rides. It has neat theming and exciting rides. If your family is into that, go for sure, if you like a slower pace, skip it. It is hard to describe properly, I have always liked Knotts, but like I said, it does not have the Disney magic ;)

Knotts Berry Farm is a blast! No, it doesn't have the magic of Disney, but it's my favorite place outside of DL & WDW! If you have young kids (toddler age), there's Camp Snoopy with tons of rides for them, as well as pony rides! And there's plenty of big & fast rides for those who love them, as well. Plus, it just has a lot of history to it -- that's part of it's charm.

My family grew up in So Cal, and we would alternate between going to DL or Knotts every year. I just love Knotts -- there's no other place like it out there!

If you do go, you'll have to make sure to eat a Chicken Dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter