Kona vs Cali Grill Brunch

adambomb85

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are debating if we want to have breakfast on 12/17 at Kona or Cali Grill. We have an ADR at Kona (8:30am) currently. We have never been to either. We are spending all day in the MK and doing an early dinner 5:20 at 'Ohana before we head into MVMCP that evening. Our concern was that Cali Gril may be too much food before a day in the park and an early big dinner like 'Ohana (we want to be hungry for that!). Any insight people have about both dining experiences? Thanks!

My DH and I are debating if we want to have breakfast on 12/17 at Kona or Cali Grill. We have an ADR at Kona (8:30am) currently. We have never been to either. We are spending all day in the MK and doing an early dinner 5:20 at 'Ohana before we head into MVMCP that evening. Our concern was that Cali Gril may be too much food before a day in the park and an early big dinner like 'Ohana (we want to be hungry for that!). Any insight people have about both dining experiences? Thanks!

CG brunch is phenomenal, but it's a lot of food. They also don't have any reservations earlier than 10am, so even if you took the first time that day, you probably wouldn't be done before noon. That seems like a lot of food for a 5:20 Ohana. I'd probably drop the Ohana, especially on a party night, and try to get one for another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter