Kristine's Designs **6/2 NEW DESIGNS ON LAST PAGE**

orangeworldjune07.jpg

Can I have this one...without the family name

and with the blue-ish castle ears removed?

Thank you. This is a great design.

Can I get a design made like #681 without the family vacation but says August 2007 and then The Harkrider Family. Could you please take out the Kristine N from the middle. 2 of the 4 shirts will be for children age 3 and 5 so could you adjust the size for them, smaller than 2 adults. Thanks

Could I bother you for a few designs
Can I have these 2 w/ the Lewis Jeff Becky Taylor Andrew
http://picasaweb.google.com/kristin...photo?authkey=_BSKyaJDDag#5071643816806291602 (in black and the light please)
http://picasaweb.google.com/kristin...photo?authkey=_BSKyaJDDag#5071657900004055266

and this one w/ Wingerson Family vacation 2007 Craig Allison and Katelyn
http://picasaweb.google.com/kristin...photo?authkey=_BSKyaJDDag#5071934306919356706
I would appreciate it very much!
Thank you for you wonderful time and creativity
Rebecca
Taylorsmom2315@yahoo.com

Kristine ~ Are you still taking requests? I read through this whole thread, and I feel badly for what happend to you. It is soooo wrong to take credit for things others have done including profiting from it. I had a similar situation at work when a supervisor took credit for something I did. I know how bad I felt about it (although it didn't seem to bother her much hmmmm makes you think )

Anyway I was just wondering if you were still doing these I had sent you a PM, but I don't know if I did it right. I still haven't figured all of this stuff out yet. Anyway if you are could you let me know? I wanted the bubble head looking mickey head with the princesses in it for Paige and I wanted a Mickey one for myself ( Maria ) and something for my son - Cars toy story whatever. Just let me know if you are willing to do these. If not I understand. Thanks in Advance either way.

Maria

Kristine
I love your designs. I wondered if it would be possible to get your pirate Tink with Candace on it and Happy 13th Birthday or something clever. I love the red font you used and would like that if possible. Even the generic design would work and I could play with it to see if I could add her name.
Thanks so much
Tina

here's one of them

carly33.jpg

Not sure you are still doing designs. Haven't seen you around lately. Don't need a new design. Now that my trip is next week I went to print out the designs you made and the only thing there is a red x. Is there any way you could send me the Tink for Carly in post #544. Also the Halloween one for Tanner in post #543

Thank you

I don't get any pictures on most of them. Only a red x:( Do you have a site that is more specific to need? thank you

Check the link in my signature to see some designs...

I am in WDW right now...so I am not doing any designs til next week.

Kristine

Kristine is at WDW this week. I'm sure she'll read this when she gets back. I do know that her life has been crazy lately so I'm not sure if she is still designing or not.

Thank you everyone for helping.

Kristine, have a great trip. I'll try to catch up with you next week. You have already designed for me what I needed but when I go back to get the design there is nothing there but a red x. Talk to you next week. Thanks!

Are you still making designs? This is my family's first trip and I wanted to make shirts. Just found out about this site a few weeks ago. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter