KTTW card charging Limits?

mureste

Earning My Ears
Here is an easy question for one of the Veteran cruisers...

I have 5 kids under the age of 9 that will be cruising with my wife and I on Jan 4, 2003. THey have all been saving money fot this cruise. Can I put limits on their KTTW Cards ie. $50 total charge limit?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sadly, no. It's an all or none proposition. Not an answer I agree with either. You either agree to pay all charges made, or you remove charging privileges. No limit setting, other than between you and the child. Before we had finished the embarkation lunch, my 9 year old had already lost her card....with charging still on it!

There is one thing you can do though. If you're worried about them racking up $$ in the arcade, you can buy them arcade cards in $10 increments. That way they're not charging on their room card and they have a set limit. We chose to go that route with our 9 year old dd and it worked just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter