Kudos to John and co.

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Can I just give a heads-up to John and the team :thumbsup2

It was a different show than normal, but I don't think that was a bad thing at all. John was right when he said that certain things were "Pete's thing" and rather than hear the show in Pete's words but said by John we got a slightly different flavour. I'm sure I will not be alone in looking forward to the next show that John anchors :goodvibes

I think this again demonstrates why the show and the team are so popular.
Great to have Will at the table.

You do realise though, that there will be no excuses for not putting a show up in any given week ;)

The Roundtable did a great job this week. John was awesome. Thanks so much guys and gal!

I can't wait to hear from Pete on his Disneyland trip, but I really liked the show on Tuesday. It seemed a bit more laid back and everyone seemed really relaxed. I haven't gotten around to the email show yet... plan to listen later today!

Oh and it was nice to hear from you Will!!

OMG!! Edited to add that I just heard John say that the oysters may have fallen down the stairs! I spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about this weeks show.

The truth is that when any one of us is missing the show is 'off' in some way. It really comes together when we are all there and on our game.

Now - I do want to say that one reason Corey and Will were able to get the shows edited and up early this week was because we finished recording very early on Sunday. Kevin and I are having some work done around the house and we needed to record on Sunday this week instead of Monday or Tuesday.

That, combined with the fact that I asked Julie to hold off on a new (and very cool) segment until Pete got back we wound up with only about an hours worth of recording for them to edit.

Not to take anything away from Corey's editing - he did an awesome job and I was glad to see it went up early this week. I would just hate for when the next time we are 'late' getting the show up folks start saying 'you know, when Corey edited the show it was up eeeaaarrrrrlllllyyyyy' <to be read in the same voice my brother used to use when trying to get me in trouble with my Mother>

I'm glad you all enjoyed the show this week.

John

Not to take anything away from Corey's editing - he did an awesome job and I was glad to see it went up early this week. I would just hate for when the next time we are 'late' getting the show up folks start saying 'you know, when Corey edited the show it was up eeeaaarrrrrlllllyyyyy' <to be read in the same voice my brother used to use when trying to get me in trouble with my Mother>
You know I'm going to say exactly that, John.

I would just hate for when the next time we are 'late' getting the show up folks start saying 'you know, when Corey edited the show it was up eeeaaarrrrrlllllyyyyy' <to be read in the same voice my brother used to use when trying to get me in trouble with my Mother>

As if any of us would do that ;) :rolleyes1

Yes I also enjoyed the slight change in dynamics on this weeks show, John was a natural. However Pete does indeed make a great captin and I'm sure thats why he heads up the show.

Now where is nests weeks show, I cant seem to find it;-)

Via iPhone (and WiFi)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter