• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Hacienda de San Angel - just desserts and drinks?

jbish

DIS Veteran
We have an 8:30pm reservation tomorrow (4/12/2022) - this is our arrival day and my hope is to sample lots of different things from the F&G festival booths throughout the day. But I happened upon a late reservation at La Hacienda. We are not late dinner people so I was hoping this could end up being more like desserts and drinks during Harmonious. I know we won't have much control over where we are sat, but a window view, obviously, would be ideal. Have you been successful in that table request at that time? What are people's thoughts on not ordering dinner - is that "frowned upon"? (I know, in the end, we can really do whatever we want, and, honestly, could end up spending just as much as if we ate dinner there, so I'm hoping the wait staff won't be too disappointed in serving us.) Would love your thoughts.

I wouldn’t t worry about that- order what you want! Drinks and dessert could very well cost the same as someone who got dinner and drank water. Two drinks is about the same price as a meal. And dessert adds up too. And they can clear the table quicker as well since dessert is prepared quicker than a meal. It all evens out. Just tip well. That’s what matters in the end.

What drinks are you looking for? Hacienda mostly has the same drinks as La Cava and/or La Choza. Desserts you can probably only get at Hacienda though. Their queso fundido is excellent, if you like that sort of thing.

What drinks are you looking for? Hacienda mostly has the same drinks as La Cava and/or La Choza. Desserts you can probably only get at Hacienda though. Their queso fundido is excellent, if you like that sort of thing.
We'll be with our kids so the desserts are for them. I prefer to drink my dessert. ;) But actually the queso could be good, too! Thanks for the suggestion!

We do it almost every trip. Cocktails and apps. Check for 4 cocktails and a couple of apps for 2 people is about same as a meal with soft drinks so no worries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter