La Hacienda de San Angel VS. Rose & Crown

Arielfan98

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

My family is a group of 4 seasoned Disney vets and foodies (all adults). We will be going to WDW in August on the regular DP. We have always loved Rose & Crown because we thought it was a good value--1 TS credit and a good view of Illuminations. Sadly, they removed the steak off the menu and that was my family's go to entree. Yes, I do have picky family members that will not eat anything else. With that said, we are considering getting a reservation to La Hacienda close to Illuminations. Here are my two questions in regards to this:

1) Is there is a good/decent view of Illuminations? I know this is subjective, but I wouldn't consider any Chef de France tables a good view if that helps any.

2) Can we order the "Mixed Grill for 2" if we are on the regular DP?

Also, I am open to any other 1 TS credit restaurants that your crew loves. We currently have SC, Kona Cafe, Sanaa, Ale & Compass, and Harvest Grill dinner (we may switch). Thanks everyone :thumbsup2

If you can get a window seat at La Hacienda, the view is quite good. Really nice airy interior, too.

As far as the mixed grill platter (“la Hacienda”)...since it’s for 2 people, it will use 2 dining credits. It is delicious and more than enough for 2 to share - my husband and I couldn’t finish it both times we’ve had it, it is a ridiculous amount of food! And btw, the steak with chimichurri that comes on it is delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter