• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Hacienda or San Angel

theostwalts

DIS Veteran
We currently have an 8:00 pm ADR at La Hacienda booked for our upcoming November trip. San Angel has a 7:45 opening the same day. We have talked about trying San Angel in the past but La Hacienda is new since our last trip.

Between the two, which one would you recommend?

Illuminations is at 9:00 if that factors in.

We will probably be in EPCOT most of that day and plan on trying some of the F&W booths.

Thanks

If you want to see IllumiNations, 7:45 at San Angel Inn won't work.

We prefer La Hacienda. San Angel Inn was pretty with good food, but the tables are way too close together and there are far too many camera flashes for my liking. La Hacienda also has good food, but a more relaxing atmosphere IMO.

If you want to see illuminations, then la hacienda needs to be the choice. They pipe in the music and you can kind of see most of the fireworks from inside.

We love the lunch menu at San Angel Inn, but the dinner menu not so much, so we usually choose Hacienda for dinner. I haven't been lucky to get a very good illuminations view at Hacienda, so keep that in mind.

If you want to see illuminations, then la hacienda needs to be the choice. They pipe in the music and you can kind of see most of the fireworks from inside.

A Few tables have an incredible view of Illuminations. Many more have an okay view. Some have no view at all

Does anyone know for sure if La Hacienda accepts the dining plan. We are going in January, but I have run into some saying they do accept, while others say they don't.

Does anyone know for sure if La Hacienda accepts the dining plan. We are going in January, but I have run into some saying they do accept, while others say they don't.

Hi, just looked on the MDE and it states that the DP is accepted at La Hacienda. Hope that helps

La Hacienda. The shrimp tacos and that cream soup with the crunchies is too die for! Every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter