• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Nouba - anyone do this?

I loved it, my husband really loved it and my 6 year old nephew adored it.

The oldest person in this group was 51. I think your mother would enjoy it.

LaNouba is not my favorite Cirque production but it is really something special :)

I've not seen any other Cirque productions to compare but I do like La Nouba. From what I've seen in the audience and the reactions, I think that it is something that can be enjoyed by all ages.

I would suggest sitting in the lower rows of the upper sections. There is some of the show that goes on overhead and if you are too close to the stage you spend quite a bit of time straining your neck or turning around to see it all. Plus there is some of the show in the aisle between the upper and lower sections.

La Nouba Seating Chart

Enjoy!

We are in our lated 60's loved it, have been twice and would go again. Friends of ours are in their mid 70's and loved it. Go for it.

Did it. Loved it. Two years ago. Probably do it again, when we go back to WDW in two years. Enjoy it!

Thanks so much for all your replies! I think this is something she and I would both enjoy. I have been looking at the prices for tickets on the actual La Nouba site and also on discount sites. Anyone ordered online for these tickets? Were you pleased/or not? Would it be too risky to wait until we are there in January, or should I go on and purchase now? Thanks so much for your help. Candace

I think I ordered my tickets by phone. I've never ordered online.

I wouldn't wait until you get there, I would go ahead and get the tickets in advance. These shows sell out almost every night.

It is fantastic! We are doing it for the second time in Jan.

Muffy - where did you buy your tickets? Did you wait until you were there to purchase? Thanks, Candace

I odered the tickets from CRO with my CC. 1 800 421 3732 Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter