Labor Day GG Photos

here are the pics of which she spoke.......Nicole's are just too good not to be shared!!!!!

funnyfiends4.jpg

Hold up, wait a minute... Rog is the emotionally disturbed one in the middle bottom, Shan-man is the handsome one hangin with Mickey at bottom right! And, is it just me or does Kelly bear a remarkable resemblance to Daisy Duck?

Hold up, wait a minute... Rog is the emotionally disturbed one in the middle bottom, ........

HEEYY......you can't call me Emotionally Dist..........well, yeah....I guess ya can!!!:thumbsup2

I'm not sure who Rick is, but that's me with Jason and my DH Scott! :)

I was scouring that picture for my Rick or Carol's Rick, or maybe Ricky Nelson! I know I'm old, but I did remember calling your DH "Scott", and then I thought "OMG! I called him by the wrong name the entire weekend & they were too polite to correct me!" Thank you Rhonda - you've just eased my worried mind!:rotfl2:

Oh yeah.... I raise my glass in a toast to Ricky Nelson...may he rest in peace!

OK, Donnie with the straw, that is tooooo much.

Rhonda, I thought for sure Jason was your baby. He really liked you apparently. Babies always know who the good ones are. :rolleyes1

Pete, come on man, crocs, socks, AND a cowboy hat!!!!! How sexy. ;)

Jen, I cannot believed you spilled chex mix. That is like dropping chocolate in my book. :laughing:

G8trmom, where are the pics of YOU!!! Pretty cowardly hiding behind the camera if you ask me. :lmao: (That's why I am always the one with the camera)

Carol, did you get any pics of G8trmom? Glad your hubby had fun.

Wish I had been there. Maybe next time.

As for PF in Dec. ARE YOU NUTS!!!! It will be cold. How about Branson in the summer??? Or PF in the summer. I love PF and would like to go back, only in the summer. Once I start teaching, I will have all summer to flit and flight wherever I want. The kids and I will both be off and have the whole summer off. Maybe I will spend my summers making my rounds visiting all of you guys at your favorite CGs. :cool2:

Notice Denise practicing to fly, just before the manager came to take her out of the game.....

I'm sorry we missed the party! We really wanted to stay but we were told the Fort was full for Saturday night and couldn't extend our stay.

Looks like a good time. Glad everyone had fun.

Sorry Rhonda, too many Ricks!!! :goodvibes I am very bad with remembering names!!!

If I didn't take pics, there wouldn't be any in my family. I have proclaimed myself the Self Appointed Official Photographer of the Grand Gatherings.

Hopefully none of me will surface...it was hot, sweaty and I looked like crap.

...it was hot, sweaty and I looked like crap.

No, you didn't!! You looked very nice! I wish there were pictures of you! No fair that you got to "hide". :)

I had a great time Saturday night, and it was so much fun meeting everybody!

I wanted to stay Sunday evening too, but we were both exhausted!! (And still kinda feeling the effects of the jello, I think! LOL)

Give Jason a kiss for me! :lovestruc

Chris, you just described how I look ALL the time! Now you know why Ami used a picture of Daisy Duck for me!!:lmao:

I wanted to stay Sunday evening too, but we were both exhausted!! (And still kinda feeling the effects of the jello, I think! LOL)

Same here. Rick had close to a case of beer Saturday night, I had 3 HUGE Kungalooshes, and who knows how many Jello Shooters. After we dropped by Sunday night and retrieved our forgotten items, we were going to try and stay for some of the EMH at MK, but all we got in was buying a couple pairs of Ears for some friends and rode Carousel of Progress and that was it.

We went to bed after that.

A) I've got one
B) It will get posted
C) You couldn't look like crap if you tried!!
D) You forgot "& drenched from the rain"!:thumbsup2

A) I've got one
B) It will get posted
C) You couldn't look like crap if you tried!!
D) You forgot "& drenched from the rain"!:thumbsup2

Oh Deb, Please don't post it!!!
I thought you loved me?????:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter