Labs babyish

nurseb

Earning My Ears
I am going on the 3/28 Magic Cruise and i am soo excited!! I have one "issue" Though. See, I am 12 and I was wondering if the "play" places were at all babyish and kind of stupid compared to the teen activites. If anyone knows please post it would be a big help!

Hey!
I am 13 and I was 11 on my last disney cruise. I didnt think they were babyish. Where they the funnest places in the world?No but i just liked hang in the lab and meeting friends, going on the computers. Most the time though i just explored the ship and hung out with friends. If you are within one month of you 13th birthday they will probaly move you up. Have fun you will love the ship.
Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter