Lady Lucca's Designs

Aww thanks everyone! If you wear any of my shirt designs, please PM me a pic, I'd love to see them in action :love:

Attractions

Test Track
testtrack8wg.jpg

Rock n Roller Coaster
rnr0eg.jpg

Mad Tea Party Alice Mad Hatter
madteaparty1tu.jpg

I will make an avatar for you, just PM me with what you want :flower:

Why can't I see the Christmas Tink? All I get is a little box with a red x in it!!!

Monica

I'm not sure. Try right clicking and show picture.
Is anyone else having this problem?

ladylucca said:
I'm not sure. Try right clicking and show picture.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I see 'em.

maybe the server was busy again? ugh Try refreshing?????

Hmmmm, I can't figure out why I can't see that CHristmas Tink. I've tried all your suggestions and nothing seems to work. What a pain. My girls all want TInk shirts for our upcoming trip at Christmas, so this would be perfect. I'll keep trying....

Monica

See your PM box

MBowers said:
Hmmmm, I can't figure out why I can't see that CHristmas Tink. I've tried all your suggestions and nothing seems to work. What a pain. My girls all want TInk shirts for our upcoming trip at Christmas, so this would be perfect. I'll keep trying....

Monica

Lady Lucca...thanks so much for e-mailing me the Christmas tink. I can't wait to show my girls in the morning, they'll be thrilled! Thanks again! Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter