Lady Tink's Trades and Wants.

Tiinkerbelle said:
birdman94- Hmm, so did you want ice for the surf pin?

Sparkle_Cherry - I will offer something fair for the surf pin. I think a pin of equal value that was also buyable a while ago will be fair(if I'm correct this pin was buyable).

No i don't think the pin was ever buyable, it was given out at the host games during one of the spring or summer months. I don't think a buyable pin for a host pin would be enough. like i said, any 50th items or buyable in park or in park quest items would be great!

how many ice cube chairs do you think would be fair for the thrill seekers?

p.s. i'm not meaning to hijack the pin here i just wanted an email sent to me so i could find this thread again, so i had to say something! (just consider it a bump for your thread)

Oh i forgot, i only need three more pins to complete the hotel set and i would be willing to trade the surf pin for a couple i am missing. i still need WDW Grand Floridian, DLR Grand Cailfornian, and HKDL Hollywood Hotel.

Sorry I don't have those pins for trade, only the contemporary. I'm currently pending a trade on the surf pin form Donald :).

ok, np. thanks anyways though, i'm having second thoughts about trading the surf pin anyways bc its the only one i have. also i traded for the WDW Grand Floridian Hotel pin this morning. gl with your trades Tiinkerbelle :goodvibes

I'm not very good at offers so take your pick of any of the items I've listed in the first post at the bottom. I have any In park quest from DL.

hi,

I am interested in your ice. From your wants list - it appears that everything is complete. What are you looking for at this point? (I dont have Sparrow costume.)

Thanks,
Disney Dreams

Sadly everything is not complete, I'm still looking for the new pirate room code, TS room code, and grave digger pin besides the sparrow suit.

Looking for my last 4 items.
Gravedigger pin
TS room code
New pirate room code
Sparrow suit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter