• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady B,

I have a question about your design LadyBMHBelle1...Is the background inside the heart clear or white?

I have only used Amy's transfers. Everyone on the board raved about them so I gave them a try and they work great! To find her web site do a google search for Amy Mickey Iron On Transfers. They are dark transfers, here is a pic of some I have made. One set of shirts I made for Disneylands 60th and we wore them many times. Mine started to fade a bit but I still wear it. I think I washed them at least 50 times. You will want to take them out of the washer and lay them flat right after washing otherwise they get a wrinkle mark which is where mine started to fade. I don't dry them in the dryer either which may have given me more mileage.
From reading about transfers this is what I have learned:
Light transfers: They are clear so anything that is white will not print so it will appear clear on the transfer and the color of the tshirt will show through those parts.
Dark transfers: They are white so anything that is white will stay white. If your background is white you will want to cut around it. I have read that the colors on dark transfers tend to be more vibrant but I have not used light transfers so I can't compare.

Thank you! Great advice! And love your designs! (I'm so in love with that tinkerbell mickey head! but that will be another thread ;) ) I'll definitely buy the Amy's transfer paper, I can see the difference of colors from the Avery light transfer paper I used from your pictures. Now, for the name fills you created for me, do you advice me to cut each letter individually and then assemble each letter next to the other just as I'm about to iron the shirt given that one shirt is purple and the other one pink?

I cut out the letters individually for the USA shirt, laid all three letters out how I wanted and then ironed them on. It's really up to how you would like to do it. I can add a border to the name fills if you would rather a straight line to cut out, but not till I get home from work tonight.

Lady B,

I have a question about your design LadyBMHBelle1...Is the background inside the heart clear or white?
Is it this design?

This is LadyBMHBelle1 but there is no heart, do you mean inside the Mickey Head, I think it is light pink.

I cut out the letters individually for the USA shirt, laid all three letters out how I wanted and then ironed them on. It's really up to how you would like to do it. I can add a border to the name fills if you would rather a straight line to cut out, but not till I get home from work tonight.

Lol, when I said I 'm craft-challenged I wasn't kidding :sad2: but I have you to thank, and now on the road to becoming crafty. :flower3: I think an oval border around the names would work out better. The shirt for Arabella is light pink hence the request for the fuchsia pink border to make it pop out, and Clarissa's shirt is light purple, now would it look nice for the background color inside the oval border to be light pink for Arabella's and light purple for Clarissa's? or do you think white inside the oval would look better? I'll go with your recommendation. Thank you, Roxie!!!

Hi, Lady B. We are headed "home" early in December. I was hoping you could add some magic with letters to my daughter and a couple shirt designs.

Letters address to "Tessa"
Welcome Letter from the princesses mentioning the MVMCP we are attending on 12/1

Restaurants Letters addressed to "Tessa" for the following days:
12/2 - Ohana at 7:40 for breakfast
12/3 - Hollywood and Vine @ 8:15 for breakfast
12/4 - Chef Mickey's @7:05 for breakfast

I'm also hoping to get a few t-shirt designs.

- A name fill using Sofia the First for "Tessa" like this one
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L.../S T/SavanaSofiaNameFill_zps3201c89e.png.html

- 3 of the following link with the names "Broch" "Tessa" and "Jackie" but no "MVMCP"
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...Christmas Mickey Heads/LadyBMHChristmas94.jpg

Thank you so much!

Lol, when I said I 'm craft-challenged I wasn't kidding :sad2: but I have you to thank, and now on the road to becoming crafty. :flower3: I think an oval border around the names would work out better. The shirt for Arabella is light pink hence the request for the fuchsia pink border to make it pop out, and Clarissa's shirt is light purple, now would it look nice for the background color inside the oval border to be light pink for Arabella's and light purple for Clarissa's? or do you think white inside the oval would look better? I'll go with your recommendation. Thank you, Roxie!!!
Hi, I added these to your folder :)

Hi Lady B! We are surprising our kids with a very last minute trip to AKL for the weekend and wanted to see if you could make me a couple of invites? You have done some great ones before for me! I am still working on grabbing last minute ones so If you could just put the date and not the time that would be great. All for Savannah & Tabitha:
It is hard to figure out the name on Photobucket!

Ohana Dinner September 4
2040%20Ohana%20Mickey%20Minnie%20Stitch.jpg

Also, do you have one for California Grille? We are going there for Dessert & Fireworks on September 4.

Lastly, I am looking for a Birthday letter for my daughter that says Happy Early Birthday. It is for Savannah and she is turning 12. I would love for it to be Animal themed as we are going just to spend the weekend at AKL (for the first time). We are not going to any parks, only spending the day at AKL viewing the animals and enjoying the resort activities, and this will be a letter I put out our second morning with a few gifts, so maybe it could say I hope you enjoy your gifts. I am not picky, anything would be great! Thanks!

Hi, I will need something to personalize the Spring Break ears Also the design says Disneyland, do you want that to remain?
Can you replace Disneyland with Disney Cruise Line? IF not, just remove the word Disneyland.. For personalization, we have 3 families going. Maybe make one with each family name on one ear? Crenshaw family, Consunji Family and Lambremont Family.
Thanks a million!!!

Hi Lady B! We are surprising our kids with a very last minute trip to AKL for the weekend and wanted to see if you could make me a couple of invites? You have done some great ones before for me! I am still working on grabbing last minute ones so If you could just put the date and not the time that would be great. All for Savannah & Tabitha:
It is hard to figure out the name on Photobucket!

Ohana Dinner September 4
2040%20Ohana%20Mickey%20Minnie%20Stitch.jpg

Also, do you have one for California Grille? We are going there for Dessert & Fireworks on September 4.

Lastly, I am looking for a Birthday letter for my daughter that says Happy Early Birthday. It is for Savannah and she is turning 12. I would love for it to be Animal themed as we are going just to spend the weekend at AKL (for the first time). We are not going to any parks, only spending the day at AKL viewing the animals and enjoying the resort activities, and this will be a letter I put out our second morning with a few gifts, so maybe it could say I hope you enjoy your gifts. I am not picky, anything would be great! Thanks!

Here you go
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/August/pinkgirlmommy
password is pinkgirlmommy

Hi Lady B, I would like to request a few designs to surprise some family friends for their upcoming cruise:

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...HHalloween29_zps27fc7ce4.jpg.html?sort=9&o=25
Frankenstein Mickey: Zachary

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...HHalloween30_zps08290c12.jpg.html?sort=9&o=26
Bride of Frankenstein: Paige

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...iseHalloween3_zpsa93aa921.jpg.html?sort=9&o=2
Petrovich Family Halloween Cruise, Disney Dream - 2016

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...n/LadyBCruiseHalloween23.jpg.html?sort=9&o=22
Petrovich Family Halloween Cruise

If you are able to, we would need these by September 23rd. Thank you so much!

Christy B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter