lagoon kayaing trip~~ ST Maarteen

kelljacques@aol.com

<font color=red><b>I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!</b><b
Has anyone ever done this? Is it an easy paddle?? I love kayaking but only in calm water!!!!!!

My hubby and son did the kayaking trip thru the mangroves -- but I'm pretty sure it was in St.Thomas -- YES - it was. They really enjoyed the trip -- and I have a few pics of them on my website (linked below). It must have been a pretty calm trip as it was the first time for them to Kayak -- and they enjoyed it.
:D

Hi, my husband and i have just started kayaking recently and have done quite a few waterways in and around annapolis where we live. we have booked the kayaking excursion on st. martin (single kayaks) and were considering the kayaking excursion the next day in st. thomas. (tandem kayaks) We are on the new year's magic cruise, so will let you know how the kayaking goes. Barb

Would like to be able to tell you about it but our's was canceled due to high winds from the hurricane in Sept. I'm anxious to hear more about it so I can try again to book it next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter