Laissez les bon temps rouler (let the good times roll). Short trip to Universal for Mardi Gras 2021......Feet don’t fail me now.

What do you mean by the lanyard never expiring? If you don’t use all the entitlements by the end of Mardi Gras, what happens?

You can save it to use for next years Mardi Gras or you can use it to purchase popcorn, pretzels or bottled water at anytime.

This is the very first Universal Orlando trip report I've ever read, and I enjoyed it very much, and learned a lot! Your pictures were great!

This is the very first Universal Orlando trip report I've ever read, and I enjoyed it very much, and learned a lot! Your pictures were great!
Well, you picked a super first trip report to read!

Robo has so much detail in her reports and great pictures.

Thank you. Do you know what other regular snacks are eligible with the lanyard?

I don’t remember about other snacks being mentioned. You can always ask.

Thank you. I’am so glad you enjoyed the report and pictures.

Robo has so much detail in her reports and great pictures.

Thank you Mac.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter