• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lake view at Pop Century and Skyliner

minmaui

Earning My Ears
I just booked a reservation at Pop Century for December. I asked for a lake view in building 3.
Has anyone stayed since the Skyliner opened. Did you find it noisier than it was before?
Thanks for any feedback.

I just booked a reservation at Pop Century for December. I asked for a lake view in building 3.
Has anyone stayed since the Skyliner opened. Did you find it noisier than it was before?
Thanks for any feedback.

Not at all.

Thanks for any feedback.

I just spent the last 3 nights at Pop. I haven’t found a big difference since the Skyliner opened. Doesn’t seem to be any more noisy.

Nope. We were lake view building 4 at the end of September. The Skyliner is very quiet, didn't hear it at all from our building.

Currently in a "lake view" room at Pop (if I step out of my room I will see the skyliner gondolas). Zero noise from them. The skyliner is amazing!
We were in building 3 and this was our experience too. No noise from the skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter