Landry's Select Club

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when you sign up for this club how long until the welcome $25 expire? We are thinking about going our first non-Disney first night and it will be my birthday month so it would be worth the $50 for $25 but I don't want to sign up to early.

We first got the Landry's membership card at T-Rex a few years ago. It was a one-time $25 and I have never had to pay again. You prolly want to do it soon bc you have to use the card to start receiving benefits. After your first meal you will actually get your fee back because they credit you $25 toward your next meal. In addition you would get your bday $25 so that would equal your $50 you want. The card also allows you to cut to the front of the line at any Landry's restaurant. Saltgrass Steakhouse is one of our favorite places at home and it is owned by Landrys.

One time fee of $25. You can also use it at Yak and Yeti, and cut to the front without ADR's.

Do they have to take you regardless of having an ADR? I have not been able to find one at the time I want so this might be worth it

The welcome bonus had a very generous expiration date. We signed up at the beginning of April and used the welcome bonus and birthday reward in the middle of May. The card arrived in about 10 days from joining.

The welcome bonus had a very generous expiration date. We signed up at the beginning of April and used the welcome bonus and birthday reward in the middle of May. The card arrived in about 10 days from joining.

Thank you. That is what I am wondering is when I should purchase it online. I am going in December so thinking if I order in October that I might be safe but I don't want the welcome reward to expire

Thank you. That is what I am wondering is when I should purchase it online. I am going in December so thinking if I order in October that I might be safe but I don't want the welcome reward to expire

You'll be fine ordering in October and using it in December. You do not need an ADR in addition to the priority seating. Simply show up at Yak and Yeti or either Rainforest Cafe whenever you want and you will get priority seating over those with ADR's.

You'll be fine ordering in October and using it in December. You do not need an ADR in addition to the priority seating. Simply show up at Yak and Yeti or either Rainforest Cafe whenever you want and you will get priority seating over those with ADR's.

That's great.

But there is a guest limit for getting in. I was going to sign up cuz I couldn't get an ADR for t-Rex. But I have a party of 9 and it only applies to parties of 6 or less according to their website

But there is a guest limit for getting in. I was going to sign up cuz I couldn't get an ADR for t-Rex. But I have a party of 9 and it only applies to parties of 6 or less according to their website
Oh no!! Crud....we have a card, but we have a party of 9 this time too!! I wonder if we buy another card if that would work? 2 parties....even though we probably couldn't sit together.....

Oh no!! Crud....we have a card, but we have a party of 9 this time too!! I wonder if we buy another card if that would work? 2 parties....even though we probably couldn't sit together.....

Yes, that should work as long as you don't expect to be seated together - you could certainly ask.

Did you try calling the restaurant directly? The restaurant always has more availability than the WDW website. http://www.trexcafe.com/locations/orlando.asp

I was able to secure an ADR for an early lunch on our departure day. But good to know. Thanks

Do they have to take you regardless of having an ADR? I have not been able to find one at the time I want so this might be worth it
They've never NOT taken me...I've never asked if they HAVE to. We always eat at Yak and Yeti because of the convenience of having the Landry's Card...and the food is so much better.

I was able to secure an ADR for an early lunch on our departure day. But good to know. Thanks

Your ADR is still subject to Disney rules so if anything comes up, you have to cancel the day before or risk the $10 per person no-show penalty.

And for the birthday reward... you get 6 weeks to use it (birthday month plus two weeks of the next month). PLUS it doesn't have to actually be your birthday month. My birthday is March, but I said June because we typically go in June or early July. They don't check, it doesn't matter to them because you only get that reward once a year either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter